Book Your Experience Now and Pay Later
Here’s a stress-free method to create your plans while being flexible. Fellas! Thrillark have partnered with Tabby to bring you a more rewarding way to enjoy your experiences. You can simply select Tabby during checkout and split your purchases into 4 interest-free payments with no fees.
Here's how it works
Step 1: Visit Thrillark and Choose Tabby at checkout.
Step 2: Link any debit or credit card and get instant approval.
Step 3: Complete checkout and Tabby will remind you when it's time to pay.
How to make payments?
The best way to track your purchases and upcoming bills is by getting the Tabby app. When you use Visa and Mastercard cards to shop with Tabby, your payments are automatically charged. If you have used a MADA card, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the app or visit tabby.ai
- Select the ‘My Payments’ tab
- Choose the order you want to pay for and follow the steps to make your payment.
Frequently asked questions
- Who can use Tabby?
Any resident of the UAE, KSA, and Egypt who is over the age of 18 can use Tabby.
- How much can I spend with Tabby?
To keep shopping safe, spending limits are based on several factors including the type of experience you are buying and your history with Tabby.
- Is Tabby free to use?
It is! Tabby does not charge interest or fees for any payments that are made on time.
- Is tabby halal?
Tabby is fully Shari’a compliant.
- Can you change the installment tenure after placing your order?
Unfortunately, this cannot be changed at a later stage. If you are facing financial hardship, please reach out to tabby by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is tabby safe to use?
Tabby is licensed by Saudi Central Bank (SAMA) to test its innovative offerings in KSA under the SAMA fintech sandbox. It is also licensed to operate in the UAE through appropriate licenses.
- How do refunds work when you pay with Tabby?
All refunds will be issued according to the cancellation policy of the particular experience. Once the refund is initiated your refund will be processed between the next 7-14 business days. Here’s what you can expect with your refund:
- If the refunded amount is less than the remaining payments, then the remaining payments will be adjusted accordingly.
- If the refunded amount is more than the remaining payments, then the remaining payments will be canceled and the rest will be refunded.
- What documents do you need to pay in installments?
You need an active debit/credit card, along with a valid national ID and phone number (both belonging to the same country they are shopping in).
- Where can you view your orders and outstanding amounts?
You can view all orders/dues by logging in to your tabby account (tabby.ai/app) using the same phone number used at the time of the transaction.
- How can you pay tabby back?
Tabby will auto-charge the card entered by you during your purchase when the installments are due. You can also change the card to be charged from your tabby account (tabby.ai/app). Tabby accepts both debit & credit cards.
- What happens if the automatic repayment to tabby fails?
In case the automatic payment fails, tabby will notify you by email and you will have 24 hours to add a valid payment method. You will be charged a late fee if you are unable to repay tabby on the due date.
- When will your first payment be due?
The first payment representing 25% of the total order amount is collected at the time of the transaction. You get to choose to pay back the remaining balance in equal installments over 3 months. You can manage your orders by logging into your tabby account.
- Will you get reminders before the due date?
Tabby sends friendly reminders prior to the due date, including one 24 hours prior to collecting any installment. You can also change the payment method if you need to do so through your tabby account.
Book your Experience Now